The Harbour Office of Ajaccio Tino Rossi Marina and Fishing Port will take care of you as soon as you arrive in the port of Ajaccio. Our team will cheerfully help you tie up and provide advice to ensure that your call in the Imperial City is a pleasant one.
HARBOUR OFFICE CONTACT AND OPENING HOURS
The Harbour Office welcomes you:
From November to the end of March:
Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
From April to May:
Monday to Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From June to the end of September:
Monday to Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
VHF: CHANNEL 9
Telephone: +33 (0)4 95 51 22 72
Address: Jetée de la Citadelle - 20 000 AJACCIO
GPS coordinates (lat., long.): 41.918182, 8.743077
BOOK YOUR BERTH
You can book your berth at Ajaccio Tino Rossi Marina directly online (secure payment) on www.resaportcorses.com
The depth of the port basin is between 4 and 12 metres and offers:
- 1 Visitor's Pontoon
- 4 Floating Pontoons (A, B, C, D) with mooring on finger pontoons and pick-up lines
- Quai des Pêcheurs and Quai de la Sculiscella with mooring on pick-up lines
- Main Quay with anchored mooring
- Electricity: 220V from 16A to 63A on the Floating Pontoons (A, B, C, D), Visitor's Pontoon, Quai des Pêcheurs et le Quai de la Sculiscella. 380V from 32A to 250A at Quai Brancaleoni (Main Quay)
- Free WI-FI access for boaters on the Floating Pontoons and Quays
- 2 new sanitary facilities with 24/7 PRM access
- Port under CCTV
- Mini-recycling centre with recovery of oils, used filters, batteries, and waste sorting (glass, paper, plastic)
- Wastewater recovery: free service
- Bilge water recovery (ask for a quote)